Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Wednesday 13 April 2016

I'm Wearing A New Dress...

On Thursday, I  woke   up   feeling   new. I wanted   to   wear a new dress so I chose one that was a gift from a friend a few days before.  I  settled on a new  pair of sunglasses and shoes from the same person as well. Making sure I dolled up looking new.

Well, you can't  blame me. I woke up feeling like a new creation so l wanted everything  around  me to be evident of that newness. Then my day began. Each time   my phone beeped, it was a new message.
I asked myself  if all the new things  I had on depicted  that newness I craved for. Then it occurred   to   me   that, it was   all in the mind.

I was  turning  a really special  age  and  woke up thinking  that, with a new age presents new opportunities  and a clean slate to begin writing  another chapter  of   my   life. Now it is left to me to use my blank slate properly. It's a new beginning  for me. What can I do differently ?  Everything  is   possible  if I can cease   the opportunity   and make   use of yet another new beggining.

Is it your  birthday   today? Do you   have   the  opportunity   to   see a brand new day? Did you just move to a new city or job?  Then it's   a   new beginning   for you   as well. Now, cease  the  day and wear a new dress. Yes, you   can   wear  a  new dress. Not physically   but mentally   and   psychologically. The emphasis  here is not  on the  physical but rather   a renewal of the   mind. A transformation  from the   old to the new. Keeping in mind that, you still have a chance to begin afresh, or an opportunity to do something that you have never done before by stepping out of your comfort zone.  Cease the day and wear a new dress!










No comments:

Post a Comment