Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Tuesday 1 March 2016

My Favourite Romantic Novel: Thank You!!

I just published "Thank You!" of my story "MY FAVOURITE ROMANTIC NOVEL". http://w.tt/1QpQGNH

In the next couple of days, 'My Favourite Romantic Novel' Would be unpublished on Wattpad.

I want to say thank you world for granting me audience.  Thank you to everyone who read it. I'm challenged to write better as a writer because my first novel even unsold has over a thousand reads. I guess the bar has been raised, my readers would expect nothing, absolutely nothing but the best from me.

It has become necessary for me to unpublish my story because what started as a small joke has now become  a journey to making #1 New York Times Bestseller.

Would you buy a Puppishgirl novel?
Would you read a Puppishgirl story?
Still undecided on whether I want to be known as Puppishgirl or by my real name.
Whichever way, I appreciate everyone for reading. I would be leaving a few chapters as a novel taster. However, you can still have a read before it is unpublished.







Photo source: Sylviaday.com

2 comments:

  1. It's been a pleasure reading ur posts. Thank you. Wishing u all the best in ur endeavour.
    Go Puppish Girl 👍😀

    ReplyDelete